The Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide: Tips and Tricks for Solo Theme Park Hopping in Florida highlights how to enjoy theme park hopping alone in a simple and easy way. This lighthearted handbook will dispel the myths of going to theme parks alone and will inspire you to create your own solo theme park memories.
The Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide will also give a quick breakdown on each of the major theme parks in central Florida: Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and SeaWorld.
In this easy-to-read guidebook you will learn:
– If solo travel is for you
– What solo traveler tips to keep in mind
– How to plan for your solo trip
– The advantages of solo theme park hopping
– The best times to go the parks
– How to pack for your trip
– Where to stay
– How to socialize
– How to drink and dine at the theme parks
– How to stay safe during your trip
– How to travel to theme parks alone step-by-step
Get lost in a few of the author’s solo travel adventures that she wishes she could tell you in person. You will also read experiences and testimonies from other solo theme park vacationers.