Are you planning a trip to Mexico?
Always been in love with South America?
Simply browsing and dreaming of a Mexican holiday?
Then this book is for you!
This book will put your doubts of whether going to Mexico is worth it. This amazing country has so much to offer for visitors in terms of activities, food, drinks, sightseeing, entertainment, sports, nightlife, adventures, shopping and more. Plan your holiday with this clever extensive Mexico travel guide. Or, if you were unsure of where to go for your holiday – allow me to introduce you to the United Mexican States and convince you to visit this magical country.
I am Alex Pitt – adventurer, survivor, nomad, traveler and writer and I would like to present to you beautiful Mexico.
This book includes:
- An introduction and some facts to Mexico
- Typical costs, money-saving tips, exchanging money, how to save money
- History of Mexico
- Culture of Mexico
- Religion in Mexico
- Accommodation in Mexico
- Weather and climate in Mexico
- Travelling in Mexico
- Food and cuisine in Mexico
- Sightseeing and tourist attractions in Mexico
- Copper Canyon
- Chichen Itza
- The Ancient Fortress of Tulum
- Merida, Yucatan’s White City
- Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve
- The Great Pyramid of Cholula
- Los Cabos Beaches
- Shopping in Mexico
- Safety in Mexico
- What and how to pack for Mexico
- Women travelers to Mexico
- Spanish phrases to learn before traveling to Mexico
- Traveling to Mexico with children
- And much more
Are you ready to learn and travel to Mexico? Ready to pack your bags and travel?
Scroll up, hit that buy button!